The Great American Waterfall Company (GAWC) is a Florida based manufacturer of water feature products founded in 2003. Ownership and shop personnel have 18 year experience creating solutions with water feature designs.
GAWC manufactures a full line of standard products for the swimming pool, landscape architecture/waterscape and decorative fountain industries. All GAWC products (15 different models) are made with ABS plastic in the USA. Products are made specifically for vinyl liner, fiberglass in addition to concrete swimming pools, ponds and water gardens.
GAWC is the specialist in the design and fabrication of custom, one of a kind water feature products. These include any of our standard products made to most any shape and or size, but also includes Wet Walls, Aqua Rain Systems, Wet Edge “Gutters”, Aqua Spouts and Water Garden devices made to your specifications. GAWC will provide consultation and specifications for your custom projects. Our knowledgeable customer service staff will pick up the phone to answer all of your questions. Orders for standard products ship within 48 hours via UPS ground unless otherwise specified.
At the Great American Waterfall Company water features are our only business. We are big enough to serve you yet small enough to know you.
- GAWC has developed several baffle designs including the uniquely efficient T baffle, which creates an even and consistent water flow while requiring only one 2″ inlet per 8 lineal feet. Rear mounted inlets are standard while bottom feed are also available. Other systems which require end fed plumbing are available as custom products.
- GAWC has developed a unique inlet fitting design which provides for a stronger bond that combines chemical welding with mechanically interlocking tabs.
- GAWC Aqua Rain Adapters are removable for cleaning, if ever necessary.
- GAWC product design creates efficiencies in production necessary to build and ship standard units within 2 working days.
- GAWC system allows for combining separate units (straight or curving), maintaining even and consistent water flows of any lineal size.
- Radius (curving) shapes on standard units are available at no extra charge.
- Metallic finishes to our ABS plastic products add sophistication without concerns of electrical bonding and the corrosive nature of water and the chemicals used to balance and treat it.